Updated: February 27, 2021
The Buhari Media Organization has lined up an open-air event at the unity fountain in Maitama, Abuja, to highlight and promote the achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari who is seeking reelection.
The show of force on Sunday, November 18, with the theme, ‘BUHARICONNECT’ and the slogan ‘’THE PEOPLES PRESIDENT’’, will attract Ministers, Governors and other top echelon of the All Progressive Congress, the organizers said in a statement to TODAY NEWS AFRICA.
[read_more id="2" more="Read full article" less="Read less"]
The event, according to the statement signed by the Secretary Cassidy Madueke, will be preceded by a press conference to be addressed by the National Coordinator of the group, Chief Niyi Akinsiju.
At the press briefing, journalists will be presented with the scorecard of three and a half years of the Buhari administration.
- President Biden writes House Speaker, Senate President, explains Syria airstrike
- Biden calls on Senate to pass his $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan
- U.S. House of Representatives votes 219-212 to pass President Biden’s $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan
- Accountability for the murder of Jamal Khashoggi, by U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken
- Amnesty International concludes Eritrean troops massacred hundreds of civilians in Axum, Ethiopia’s Tigray region
The Variety show will also be an opportunity to highlight the achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari, with testimonials from the beneficiaries of the administration’s Social Investment Programmes, including poverty alleviation, school feeding, Tradermoni, women empowerment, Anchor Borrowers and cash transfer programme.The show will also feature appearances by political leaders and top government officials at the event which kicks up at 1pm.