SEE IT: Nigerian violently attacked by white racist in Trump’s America Updated for 2021

82,122FansLike
2,966FollowersFollow
2,690SubscribersSubscribe
82,122FansLike
3,122FollowersFollow
2,690SubscribersSubscribe

Updated: February 28, 2021


In the era of President Donald Trump, racism against black people has skyrocketed in the United States, and the latest victim of this nationally coordinated official assault is a Nigerian.

Chika Okafor was in the lobby of his Upper East Side apartment building last week in New York waiting with a friend for an Uber when a white tenant went on a violent racist rant, suggesting they were up to no good.

[read_more id="2" more="Read full article" less="Read less"]

Okafor, according to TMZ, is a producer for Bleacher Report.

He explained to the white man that he lived in the building, but the white tenant wasn’t buying it, claiming he’d lived in the building for 27 years and had never seen Okafor before.

“The 29-year-old Okafor said he’d lived there for a year, but the white tenant wanted proof, and demanded to know his unit number,” TMZ said.

Click here to watch the video

These racist attacks on black people have always existed in the United States but have skyrocketed since President Trump occupied the White House.

Mr Trump has denied being a racist, but constant attacks on black persons have continued to empower the argument of those who think otherwise.

Many Africans in the United States are hardworking, doing many jobs, but constant attacks against them by the whites, including from lazy ones, are well documented.

[/read_more]

Simon Ateba
Simon Ateba
Simon Ateba covers the White House, the U.S. government, the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank and other financial and international institutions for Today News Africa in Washington D.C. Simon can be reached on simonateba@todaynewsafrica.com

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Trending Now

TRENDING

Human Rights Watch concludes Abiy Ahmed’s soldiers bombed civilians to death, schools, hospitals and markets in Tigray region

Ethiopian federal forces carried out apparently indiscriminate shelling of urban areas in the Tigray region in November 2020 in violation of the laws of war, Human Rights Watch said on Wednesday. Artillery attacks at the start of the armed conflict struck homes, hospitals, schools, and markets in the city of Mekelle, and the towns of Humera and Shire, killing at least 83 civilians, including children, and wounding...

Stay connected

[/read_more]

[read_more id="2" more="Read full article" less="Read less"]

error: Alert: Content is protected !!
Share
Tweet
Reddit
Pocket
Share
More