Updated: March 5, 2021
[read_more id="2" more="Read full article" less="Read less"]
Below is the full list being circulated by local newspapers in Nigeria.
TODAY NEWS AFRICA has not confirmed all the names on the list.
1. The Vice President
2. All Ministers of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
3. Secretary to the Government of the Federation
4. Head of Civil Service of the Federation
5. Comrade Adams Oshiomhole
6. At least the 16 APC Governors who attended the APC leadership peace meeting on 16th March
7. Governor Yahaya Bello and all who were with him in his country home when Mallam Abba Kyari led a Government delegation to pay him condolence visit in Kogi on the 17th March and all who have met him since that time.
8. Deputy Governor Edward Onoja who was with the Governor when the entourage visited and all who have now had contact with him
9. Senator George Akume, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Mallam Shehu Garba and Hajia Ramattu Tijjani who were all on that entourage to Kogi.
10. All the family members, staff, aides, of the members of that entourage who must have spent a very long time with him on the journey to Kogi and back
11. Bayelsa State Governor who also visited the President on 17th March
12. Speaker of the House of Representatives who also met with the President on the 16th of March
13. All who attended the Commissioning of the Emergency Number 112 by the President on 19th March
14. All Staff of the Villa who have cause to get close to the Chief of Staff
15. Heads of Security agencies who have had cause to be around him.
16. Service Chiefs who have visited him for security briefing
17. Heads of Departments, Agencies and Parastatals who have had cause to visit the Villa within the period
18. Diplomats and Foreign dignitaries who have visited the villa within the period
19. All security personnel around the Villa particularly those close to the President and Chief of Staff.
20. Family, Personal and domestic staff of Mallam Kyari including his driver and orderly.
21. Any other friend, associate, colleague of his who may have met him within the time.
22. Every member of the Presidency Cabal who may have met him for strategy within the time
23. Guinea Bissau President and all his entourage.
24. Any other Nigerian who must have visited him within the time