Updated: February 24, 2021
Vice President Yemi Osibanjo indicted for stealing 5.8 billion naira.
National Chairman of APC Adams Oshiomole indicted for receiving 55 million U.S. dollars in bribes.
[read_more id="2" more="Read full article" less="Read less"]
Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano indicted for receiving millions of U.S. dollars in bribes.
Director-General of National Emergency Management Agency, Mustapha Maihaja, indicted for stealing 33 billion naira.
Director General of National Broadcasting Commission, Ishaq Kawu, indicted for stealing 2.5 billion naira.
- Biden revokes Trump proclamation barring many foreign workers from entering US during pandemic
- Lindsey O’Neal: I was a Peace Corps volunteer in Botswana when COVID-19 hit then I received an email and just like that everything changed
- Mason Witzler: How quarantine during COVID-19 pandemic changed my perspective
- Henry Kohn: Visions of war – how the pandemic shaped my perspective of America’s place in the world
- Noah Pitcher: These are the two lessons the COVID-19 pandemic has taught me about life
Group Managing Director of NNPC, Makanti Baru, indicted for stealing 7.2 billion U.S. dollars.
Add that to Babachirgate, Barugate (Part 1) , Osbornegate, Alpha-Beta Gate and so many other gates.
Do you still believe that Buhari is Mr. Clean and that APC is a party of angels?”- Femi Fani-Kayode.