There has not been any new confirmed case of coronavirus in Zambia in four days, the ministry of health said on Monday.
Below is the summary of COVID-19 in Zambia
A cumulative total of 351 alerts notified have been cleared as non-cases.
[read_more id="2" more="Read full article" less="Read less"]
1. No new COVID-19 case recorded in Zambia in four days.
2. In 24hrs, 99 tests conducted: 72 truck drivers, 11 contacts to the deceased patient and 16 persons under investigation.
3. Two (2)more discharged: Total now five(5)
4. Out of 6,450 persons classified as high risk due to travel history, 1,598 completed the 14 day mandatory quarantine.
5. A cumulative total of 351 alerts notified have been cleared as non-cases.