Chris Oyakhilome
Chris Oyakhilome

One of Nigeria’s most corrupt pastors Chris Oyakhilome sanctioned by UK regulators for spreading falsehood and linking 5G to coronavirus

Gain access to all our Premium contents.
More than 100+ articles.

Comments 18

1. chris says:

so ur one of the foolish guys looking for cheap publicity while hiding in the us right?

2. Fred Cosmos says:

The writer is a compound fool..
    Your hate for Pastor Chris just makes him bigger.. I have grown to love him so much..
    I will start attending his church once the ban on churches are lifted..

3. Kelvin Suleiman says:

We the followers of the Man of God are not moved by this. We love our Pastor More and more. Nothing can stop that..
    I am an ardent follower of Pastor Chris..

4. Edith Ashetan says:

Am a follower of Pastor Chris till Jesus comes back..

5. Joseph Innocent says:

It is not new to me because ,according to 2timothy3:12 said : yea,and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
    Truth is always bitter in the heart of men, but we will continue thou in the things which we have learned and we have been assured of.

6. Joseph Innocent says:

If UK regulators sanctions pastor Chris oyakilome, is never a new thing to us all, the gospel is matching on….they are just for a while surely there is an end to every Sanctions and regulations from The so-called UK

7. Charlie says:

Pastor Chris is right.all these are cover ups.

8. Imariagbee bright osarodion says:

The ticket for 31st night is a way we control the crowd Nd I think the reason why you are doing this is because you don’t know pastor Chris oyakhilome let me tell you even if I see the man of God with a human head I will still listen to him , Na you get your mouth talk what ever you like

9. Imariagbee bright osarodion says:

I think you need Jesus please add me up on Facebook@ Imariagbee bright osarodion

10. alex says:

You will never go unpunished if his words later become reality all the evil happening in the world God is revealing it cos there’s nothing hidden under the sun at first it was all that, people fell and shake to death my question now, is it corona DAT shock people 2 death or 5G radiation

11. Tayo says:

Simon Ateba, or whatever you call your name, I thought this was a news website, now I know it’s not even qualified to be called a blog because the new generation blogs use their heads. I’m unsunscribing from your garbage newsletter.

12. Godswill Uche says:

The writer is only looking for attention, unfortunately for him, he just fooled himself, if they could sanction him for talking about 5g, then what are they going to do to the people that destroyed the equipment.

13. Iykvik says:

I want the world to know that this journalist is full of lies and unprofessional.
    Your tactics won’t give you the needed publicity you want. You will only ruin your destiny.

14. Okafor Ogechukwu solomon says:

Character assassination, full of lies, this man is a servant of God, be careful what you write about him

15. Akan Etim says:

To you the publisher, there is a chance now for you to accept Jesus Christ as the lord of your life, afterwards living for Him. And then come under the tutelage of pastor Chris, act fast or you miss this opportunity

16. Joseph John says:

most of these comment are coming from his members, they are his watch-dog.. Mr journalist keep reporting the facts, As it is we are with you.

17. Taye olanlege says:

You’re only fooling yourself by spending your time to compose trash.
    We know our pastor and even those who are not his members love him too.
    As for the 5G thing, can you tell us and proof to us why people were shocking and dying in d street of China, do you want to tell me that it’s the so called Corona? You’re left alone, I am not here to argue the truth.

18. Segun Olusegun says:

This paper or website needs to be sued for defamation of character. I guess by the time they are made to pay hundreds of millions in damages, they will be kicked out of business and that will put to stop their deceits and lie. Very unprofessional journalism.