Updated: March 1, 2021
It is a shocking video that has now gone viral in Nigeria. A state lawmaker was caught naked in the woods performing a ritual with a pool of blood sighted in his car.
Such rituals are often sacrifices to the gods to get more power. Politicians often hire killers to bring them fresh heads or legs of human beings to give to the gods for them to become more powerful.
[read_more id="2" more="Read full article" less="Read less"]
Timothy Owoeye representing Ilesa West in the Osun State House of Assembly was arrested on Saturday by guards in the dead of the night while engaging in a ritual at Osunjela, a satellite town in Osogbo.
- First COVID-19 COVAX vaccine doses administered in Africa. Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire are first in line
- It’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s first day at work as first female and first African WTO Director-General
- Former French president Nicolas Sarkozy found guilty of corruption and sentenced to one year in prison
- Review of WP Content Guard/WP File Shield plugin. Why you should not buy it for your WordPress site. How it broke our own website
- 20 women raped by Cameroonian soldiers, including four with disabilities, still await justice one year after
A viral post on Facebook said a pool of human blood was found in his car and he begged those who caught him to pardon him.
He reportedly said he was commissioned by the Governor and Oyetola to carry the EBO in the middle of the night.
“He was beaten to a pulp but was released due to the intervention of Kabiyesi, Olosunjela of Osunjela,” the online report said.
The Facebook post added: “Can you see the level this people are going with the election of Osun State. It is discoverd that two of his girl friends were used for the sacrifice.
“Let Timo be informed that even if he killed 1million people over the next gubernatorial election, APC is already a goner in Pain State.
This video shows Timothy caught naked bathing with human blood of the person he killed for the sacrifice.
“If you still believes in APC may you never be the next victim of human sacrifice”.